Our Tauranga library of Primary School Science Resource kits...
- Cover a vast range of relevant topics
- Include at least 5 hands-on experiments, catering for Year 1-8 students
- Are easy to use - everything a teacher needs is in the kit, including all consumables
- Include bi-lingual student instructions and teacher manual
- Are fully aligned with the NZ curriculum and many reflect current National Science research
We also have a range of kits for senior secondary science classes. These include state-of-the-art wireless PASCO sensors.
Kits are booked for one week at a time and are delivered to/collected from our member schools.
HOUSE OF SCIENCE NEW ZEALAND
House of Science is passionate about inspiring young New Zealanders' interest in science through tangible learning experiences. We are a charitable trust providing quality science resources to schools and professional learning for teachers to promote positive engagement with science in all its forms.
Teachers, students and the wider community can access our diverse programmes and educational materials including
- A comprehensive science resource library for primary schools
- Teacher professional development
- Community science symposia
10% of our 290 member schools are Kura Kaupapa. They are embracing our hands-on pūtaiao resources..Read more..
Great article in the Gisborne Herald today: 'At the official launch of the Tairawhiti House of..Read more..
The Wairarapa Times-Age featured HoS general manager Amanda Taylor and some of her new kits that..Read more..