Our Horowhenua library of Primary School Science Resource kits...
- Cover a growing range of relevant topics
- Include at least 5 hands-on experiments, catering for Year 1-8 students
- Are easy to use - everything a teacher needs is in the kit, including all consumables
- Include bi-lingual student instructions and teacher manual
- Are fully aligned with the NZ curriculum and many reflect current National Science research
Kits are booked for one week at a time and are delivered to/collected from our member schools.
Schools in the Horowhenua region will be able to start booking kits as soon as they join. Please click here if you are interested in becoming a House of Science member school.
HOUSE OF SCIENCE NEW ZEALAND
House of Science is passionate about inspiring young New Zealanders' interest in science through tangible learning experiences. We are a charitable trust providing quality science resources to schools and professional learning for teachers to promote positive engagement with science in all its forms.
Teachers, students and the wider community can access our diverse programmes and educational materials including
- A comprehensive science resource library for primary schools
- Teacher professional development
- Annual science conference
Featuring Disinguished Professor Roy Kerr as guest speaker.When: 6:30pm, Monday 20th MayWhere:..Read more..
Please click here to read our monthly update for April 2019Read more..
Please click here to see our monthly update for March 2019Read more..