Our Whakatane/EBOP library of Primary School Science Resource kits...
- Cover a vast range of relevant topics
- Include at least 3 hands-on experiments, catering for Year 1-8 students
- Are easy to use - everything a teacher needs is in the kit, including all consumables
- Include bi-lingual student instructions and teacher manual
- Are fully aligned with the NZ curriculum and many reflect current National Science research
Kits are booked for two weeks at a time and are delivered to/collected from our member schools.
House of Science is passionate about inspiring young New Zealanders' interest in science through tangible learning experiences. We are a charitable trust providing quality science resources to schools and professional learning for teachers to promote positive engagement with science in all its forms.
Teachers, students and the wider community can access our diverse programmes and educational materials including
- A comprehensive science resource library for primary schools
- Teacher professional development
- Annual science conference
The new Prime Minister Chief Science Advisor, Prof Juliet Gerrard, has accepted an invitation to..Read more..