Our Auckland library of Primary School Science Resource kits...
- Cover a growing range of relevant topics
- Include at least 5 hands-on experiments, catering for Year 1-8 students
- Are easy to use - everything a teacher needs is in the kit, including all consumables
- Include bi-lingual student instructions and teacher manual
- Are fully aligned with the NZ curriculum and many reflect current National Science research
Currently these kits are only available to WEST AUCKLAND schools who will be able to start booking kits as soon as they join. Please click here if you are interested in becoming a House of Science member school.
Kits are booked for one week at a time and are delivered to/collected from our member schools.
HOUSE OF SCIENCE NEW ZEALAND
House of Science is passionate about inspiring young New Zealanders' interest in science through tangible learning experiences. We are a charitable trust providing quality science resources to schools and professional learning for teachers to promote positive engagement with science in all its forms.
Teachers, students and the wider community can access our diverse programmes and educational materials including
- A comprehensive science resource library for primary schools
- Teacher professional development
- Annual science conference
Please click here to read our newsletter for June 2019Read more..
Please click here to read our May 2019 NewsletterRead more..
We are delighted to release our 2018 annual report. Please click here to download the PDF documentRead more..